Is it time to upgrade your Sage 50cloud System?
Do you feel like you're not getting the most out of your Sage 50cloud system? Are you unsure if you've outgrown the system or if it it time for a Sage 50 upgrade?
See if you can relate to any of the points below:
- Are you struggling to get the reports and analysis you need?
- Is your system running slowly?
- Is more advanced foreign currency handling required?
- Do you need to assign and trace batch and serial numbers?
- Do you need purchase order authorisation?
- Is your pricing structure complex and hard to manage?
- Do you need advanced accounting period control?
- Do you need to break down your accounts by cost centre and department?
You may be due a Sage 50 upgrade!
Use our Sage 50 upgrade infographic to get an understanding on whether it is time for you to upgrade your accounting system.
Once you've completed it, we have solutions to the three different infographics outcome below.
Sage 50 Power BI Data Analytics
If you scored green/yellow on the infographic above, your Sage 50 system may currently be right for you however, you may not be getting the most out of it.
i50 is a Microsoft Power BI connector allowing you to access real-time analytics with a range of reports and dashboards from wherever you are.
You can not only view the analytics on desktop but also mobile devices and tablets, on the go using the Power BI mobile app. You can use i50 to track anything from, late payments, stock levels, profits, targets and staff performance levels.
Find out more
You may need a Sage 50 upgrade
Upgrading can be a daunting thought, but ITAS have many years experience in smoothing the way for our clients. We aim to make the experience as painless as possible for you!
Use the contact form to request more information about your Sage 50 upgrade options.
If you experience any of the following please contact our support team urgently on
01824 780 000
- Unremovable system locks
- Data corruption
- System crashes
- Error reporting within account maintenance
- Slow or inaccurate reporting
Find out more about upgrading from Sage 50