Business Intelligence Online Course
Get the most out of your Sage 200 Software
Sage 200 Business Intelligence is a free reporting tool built into Sage 200 2011 and above. It allows for dynamic excel reporting in a pivot table style format.
Throughout the course candidates will be shown how to create and modify their own reports and by the end of the course you will be confident in understanding the use of BI.
Introduction to Sage 200c Business Intelligence Syllabus
Our Introductory Sage 200c Business Intelligence training course is intended for inexperienced or intermediate Sage 200c BI users.
We cover everything you need to get started using Sage 200c Business Intelligence:
– Sage BI Toolbar
– BI Cubes and their contents
– Structure of BI reports
– Editing BI reports
– Creating new BI reports from scratch
– Report Options
The types of questions we will answer in this training course are:
– How do I change the profit and loss statement to show the budget vs movement for the last three years?
– Why does my report only show 100 lines when I know there should be more?
– How do I add more values to the columns?
– How do I change the order in which items are shown on the rows?
– How I filter out all customers with a particular analysis code?
– How do I put together a list of the top 3 selling product groups?
– How do I change the name of a report?
– How do I create a graph?
How our Online Sage 200c Courses Work
Once you have enrolled on the course you will be sent the webinar login information and confirmed times for the course. We try to keep the classes small to maximise the effectiveness. All our sessions are instructor led and are a combination of teaching presentations, demonstrations and practical exercises in an online classroom.
Each session last 3 hours with a 15 min break for you to grab a tea or a coffee in between. There are a total of 2 sessions for each course. Upon completion you will be issued with a certificate of completion as well as walking away able to create and modify reports. There is no exam for this course.