What is Spindle Document Management for Sage 200c?
Spindle Document Management from Draycir is the ultimate document management system for Sage 200, a vital solution for any business. Save time and streamline your processes by ensuring all of your documents are sent to the right location. Along with this, all of your incoming documents are captured efficiently and ready to view in Sage 200.
Draycir have combined Document Capture and Document Distribution to create the most powerful solution yet.
- Document Distribution - Distribute all outgoing documents. Seamlessly manage all of your outbound workflow processes electronically, saving you countless hours processing paperwork. With this module in place, it gives you the freedom to focus on more important tasks throughout your company.
- Document Capture - Quickly scan and archive documents for instant retrieval within Sage 200. Helping you to save time searching for documents, you’ll also save on office space and reduce the risk of losing documents.
- Anywhere, anytime - With Document Management, you can capture documents using any mobile device, whether your in the office, with a client or on holiday (we hope not). Available for iOS or Android devices, giving you complete control.
The Document Distribution side of Document Management will distribute all outgoing documents. This Draycir module will seamlessly manage all of your outbound workflow processes electronically, saving you countless hours processing paperwork. With this module in place, it gives you the freedom to focus on more important tasks throughout your company.
It works effortlessly behind the scenes to:
- Ensure all of your documents are sent and received, individually or in batches.
- Generate flawless looking documentation, featuring all of your branding and information, instead of Sage’s plain templates.
- Attach any additional or related documents such as terms and conditions to all emails.
- Available across all departments in your organisation, sending out any type of document: Finance, HR, Marketing etc.
- Update colleagues by sending them a notification by email when your document has been sent out.
- Keep document fraud at a minimum by using password protected and/or digitally signed documents.
- Add a ‘Pay Now’ button to invoices allow your customers to pay instantly using secure online payments.
Document Capture enables you to quickly scan and archive documents for instant retrieval within Sage 200. Helping you to save time searching for documents, you’ll also save on office space and reduce the risk of losing documents. For a truly paperless office use in conjunction with Draycir’s Spindle Professional.
- Directly access documents in Sage 200 – Links documents to transactions in your accounting system with less risk of losing or misfiling important files.
- Batch scanning – Speed up document scanning using barcodes.
- Suitable for any file type – Scan and archive any document as well as photos, Excel spreadsheets, emails and more.
- Scan documents on the go – Capture documents when out and about using an Apple device.
- Less office clutter – With less paper documents in your office you save on storage space.
- Secure access – Only approved users are allowed access to sensitive business information.
- Truly paperless office – Seamless integration with Spindle Professional.
- Great return on investment – By saving you time, it helps you to save money on admin costs.
What is Credit Hound for Sage 200c?
Integrating with your ERP system, Draycir Credit Hound shows you where your money is and who you need to chase. With all the information you need on screen to help you chase payments, you can record notes and schedule follow-up calls.
Save time carrying out repetitive tasks by setting up rules and actions to automatically send chase letters, put accounts on stop and schedule phone calls. Dispute handling features help you keep track of disputed invoices and its comprehensive reporting system gives you a clear overview of your debtor situation.
- Dashboard view – see who owes money, how much, promised cash and disputed payments.
- Pre-emptive reminders – help to encourage prompt payment.
- Automated rules and actions – allows you to automate repetitive tasks.
- Interactive aged debtor list – sort and filter in real-time, no more manual check-lists.
- Chase screen – see information during calls and record notes.
- Calendar reminders – keep on top of your calls with automatically scheduled and updated call reminders.
- Reporting – range of reports available to assess your efforts and highlight debtor issues.
- Consolidated chasing - chase and report at branch or head office level.
- Dispute management – tracks and records disputes.
- ERP integration – seamless integration, so no re-keying data or manual admin.
- Quick return on investment – more available cash for your business.