Business Intelligence Module
The BI module has 16 powerful and predefined data cubes to give you a 360 view of your data. The module is Excel based, allowing users to both create new and modify the existing Sage 200cloud BI reports quickly and easily.
Key Features of the Business Intelligence Module
- 16 powerful and predefined data cubes to give you a 360 view of your data
- Excel based, this tool allows users to both create new and modify the existing Sage 200cloud BI reports quickly and easily.
- The full suite of pre-defined reports will get you up an running quickly. Examples include profit and loss by cost center and department, stock valuation and top customers.
- The data is refreshed regularly so you get up to date reporting to help you make faster, better informed and more confident decisions.
- Speed up your month end with dynamic reports that can be modified at the click of a button.
Key Benefits of the Business Intelligence Module
- Inbuilt report wizard gives you flexibility and enables you to extract the information you require and display it the way you want.
- Drill down through increasing levels of detail for deeper analysis with the drill across.
- Analyse the underlying values with drill to detail.
- Layer the report parameters to enable multi dimensional analysis. I.e. you can analyse your profit and loss by cost center, department and by period.
- Synchronise different reports by linking the data filters.
- Define additional calculations depending on your individual business needs.
Sage 200cloud Business Intelligence module and features brochure