Reading Time: 2 minutes
New Sage 200 2015!
- – Start-up time has been improved drastically
- – Modern look and feel to the product
- – Great usability with improved navigation
- – More flexibility as customers can choose how they get to the areas of the product they use most
- – Customers also have the choice of three themes ~ White, Dark and Light (White shown above)
Homepage Favourites & Frequently Accessed
- – Add your favourites to your homepage for easy access
- – Frequently Accessed is a clever addition, the system recommends things you access regularly on that day
- – If you do invoices on a Monday it will recommend this Monday but may recommend payments Thursday.
New Sage 200 Menu
- – Easy to access different ledgers
- – Quick link to favourites
- – Home page button which will take you back home
- – New search feature allows you to locate any function in any ledger
- – Ability to compact the menu and give you more working room as shown to the right
- – Brand new iconography within the menu adds a look that is more crisp
- – The option to open a new window has been introduced. Simply right click on a function and click open in new window. This works for different areas:
- Process maps
- List Views
- – Recent screens show at the bottom (Shown Below) this allows for fast switching between previously used screens.
- – Open windows are shown below
Sage 200 2015 is just on the horizon!
Tamara is the creative one. Her PC reflects her imaginative mind, colourful and with 2,857 tabs open in the browser.
She’s the one who sits in the corner of the office busy working on our website. Even though she sits in silence, if she’s not in, our team is not complete.
When she’s not at her desk clicking away on the web, she enjoys traveling, seeing the sights of the famous landmarks and using one of her many camera’s!