Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Are you a fast learner who quickly picks up new skills and technology? Love talking to people? Fancy a new challenge?
Come work in a rapidly evolving and growing team with loads of potential for you to grow. In a job that is fun, challenging and constantly changing and will give you skills in both finance and IT.
Interested? Look through the details below, send us your cv and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect person for the job.
- Job Summary:
An incredibly varied role you will be responsible for
– Managing multiple projects
– Scheduling & Resourcing
– Building relationships with customers
– Project reporting and feedback
– Query Management
– Documentation and Writeups
– Project Process Reviews and Development
You will also get the opportunity to learn the technical side of the software and develop your software knowledge
- All you need is:
– A great telephone manner
– Ability to learn new skills and technologies fast
– A professional appearance and manner
– Good problem solving skills
– Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
– Own transport and driving licence
– Be incredibly organised
– Full of initiative
– Work well under pressure
– Able to coordinate teams and individuals with a smile
– Detail orientated
– Good with Excel
- In return we will give you:
– Plenty of training
– A friendly and close knit team to work with
– A positive and supportive work environment
– Great career prospects
– As much of a challenge you can handle
- Required experience:
- Project admin: 1 year
- Do you speak any other languages fluently?
Required licence or certification:
Email itas using the button to the right, including your CV and a short message.
Or email HR on: HR@itassolutions.co.uk