What is a Graduate Accountant career?
Are you a fast learner who quickly picks up new skills and technology?
Love talking to people?
Fancy a challenge?
Come work in a rapidly evolving and growing team with loads of potential for you to grow. In a job that is fun, challenging and constantly changing and will give you skills in both finance and IT.
Salary: 22-24k dependant on experience
Help clients get the most out of their software by providing:
- Amazing telephone support
- Interactive and practical training and advice
In return we will give you:
- Plenty of training
-A friendly and close knit team to work with
- A positive and supportive work environment
- Great career prospects
- As much of a challenge you can handle
All you need is:
- Finance experience and/or Sage Software experience
- A great telephone manner
- AAT qualification or minimum 3 years in finance environment
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies fast
- A professional appearance and manner
- Good problem solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Own transport and driving licence
Email Darren using the button to the right, including your CV and a short message.
Or email Darren on: email@example.com
And ONE of the following:
- Analytical/ reporting skills
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with networking/servers
- Experience with CRM